[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 14, Issue 8

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 11:47:48 CST 2004

Dear Kynynn and Family,

On behalf of the Shire of Castelleone, please accept our deepest sympathies for the loss of your husband.  If there is anything we could possibly do to assist you or your family, please let us know.

Hugs and love from Castelleone

This message has been cross-posted from the Arrow's Flight list. Lady
Bronwen, Seneschal of Arrow's Flight, wrote the message.

It is with great sorrow and much sympathy to his family that I tell you of
the
passing of Kelly Fullmer. Kynewynn's husband died unexpectedly last night of
causes unknown at this time. His passing leaves a hole in the fabric of our
group. Please join me in expressing my deepest regrets to Kynewynn and her
family for thier loss.

Kynwynn will obviously be unable to autocrat Toys for Tots on Saturday and I
hope that I can count on everyone to help free her of these
responsibilities. A
memorial service is being planned and details will be available shortly. A
collection will be available at the event to help the family with their
Goodbye to a talented person, true friend and a wonderful father and
husband.