[Artemisia] Movie extra's

richard mccarter thorvaldbadaxe at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 00:20:02 CST 2004

Greetings all,

I was contacted this evening by a gentleman by the name of russell.He was
wondering if there any people in our shire,or surrounding area's that would
be interested in being an extra in a mid evil themed movie.They will be
filming on nov 27th I think he said in mt. green but ant not positive.All
they are requesting is that we wear dark clothing,does not need to be
garb.They will provide a cloke and a weapon.We would be depicting a rouge
group so we are welcome to bring are amour if we want and if they like it we
can wear it,but this is open to all that may be interested.The movie will be
presented at the Sundance film festival and also another film festival in
ca.If you are interested you can contact him at 801-589-9480 to get the rest
of the details.I will meeting with him this friday to go over the details
and to get some flyers and I will pass on the info as soon a I get it.There
is also a website you can go to  (http://www.instagroups.com/ignobles)I was
not able to find the site but you may have better luck.If you have any other
questions please contact Russell.

Always in service
Thorvald
Seneschal Gryphon's Lair