[Artemisia] Ard Ruadh

tangl tangl at myway.com
Thu Nov 11 12:52:28 CST 2004

 I am actually quite impressed with the tenacity of this group. Back when I started in this lovely society, I met and hung out with Lord Andrew. I remember an incident where he and Baron Trygvarr borrow Jean- Richard's great sword and brought it back espousing the benefits of that butt spike we had. We then informed the boys that that was not a butt spike. It was a trailer hitch. Please don't do that anymore. Lord Andrew, thank you so much for all your work and effort toward keeping this group going. I miss those days of newby enthusiasm, and I am often reminded of how important it is *not* to squelch that out of people, but to be certain to harness and channel that energy into the Society to help keep it young. You are a boundless fountain of that energy. Thank you. Tanglwyst