[Artemisia] Equstrian Workshp

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 11:40:35 CST 2004

Hello!

This can be for Equestrian Riders or non-riders alike!

The first equestrian winter workshop is scheduled for
this Saturday, November 20. Mu'allemah Yasmeena will
present a slide show featuring photos of period horse
barding, events, and weapons.  We'll, also, be giving
instruction on how to style your own caparison and how
to measure a horse.

Come to Auraelia and Blaise's house in Boise at
11:00AM, and bring a potluck lunch offering to share
with the group.  Call 208-939-7684 if you need
directions.

It should be a great first workshop for the start of
the winter season. We'll discuss what else and when
else at the meeting.

If you have any questions, contact me and I'll answer
as best as I can.

See you there!
Lady Auraelia de Medici
Arn Hold Minister of Stables
Protegee to Mu'allemah Yasmeena

"This mail is a natural product. The slight variations
in spelling and grammar enhance its individual
character and beauty and are not to be considered
flaws or defects."