[Artemisia] updated funeral info (Mina)

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 16:29:47 CST 2004

Thank you for your kind attention.

There has been an update of the services this Thursday
for Holly Beth Smith, known to us as Mina. The
services will be held at the Bountiful, Ut location of
Russon Brothers, NOT the downtown Salt lake City
location, as I previously posted.

Here are the directions...

<<Updated Information on services for Holly Smith

Service are to be held in Bountiful Russon Brothers @
295 North Main St. Bountiful Ut.

Friend may arrive fromm 10:45 - 11:45, With services
to begin at 12:00 Noon
Internment to be at City of Bountiful Cemetery
following services..

Directions from SLC using I-15  - Take 4th No. Exit
(exit #321), bear right go thru light at 5th West, go
thru the light @ 2nd West, the Next light is Main,
turn right, about a block up is Russon Bro's.It is on
the west side of the street.

Coming from Ogden/Layton - Take 5th West ( Exit #321
left hand exit)..The 1st Light is 4th No. Turn Left,
Next light is 2nd West continue thru, The next light
is Main - Turn right about a block up is Russon Bro's.
It is on the right side of the street.  Plenty of
Parking behind Building..

Approriate Attire would be Nice Casual to Dress,
mundane attire.  Please NO Garb..

Any questions contact richbull at comcast.net
Thank you - Richard (Bjarni) Bullock>>

Thank you all so much,