[Artemisia] You know you've been in Artemisia when...

Joe Gawron jgawron at rmci.net
Wed Nov 17 11:13:31 CST 2004

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

  You really are re-writing geologic and geographic history!!!!!

  brendan

 <<snip>>

{  To stay productive until then, I need to churn out my
{results and get
{them published.  Since last Wednesday, I've taken my presentation
{materials and converted them into 50 pages of a draft journal
{article.
{I gave my collaborators copies, which most have read.
{
{So what does this have to do with Artemisia?  Well, we're finally
{there.  Here's a quote that everyone noticed from the draft article:
{
<<Snip so all must read the original>>
{
{I'm never going to hear the end of this at work...
{
{ttfn
{Therasia von AwesomeTypos
{