[Artemisia] Equestrian Workshop reply to Theresia

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 10:31:09 CST 2004

My Dear Mistress!

I had no idea you would be so verklempt at missing
this!  Since we needed to keep last weekend clear for
our local event, the previous weekend was A & S, and
the following weekend was Thanksgiving Weekend, this
was our best shot.

I believe that Mu'allemah Yasmeena has offered this
before at general settings, but it was not well
attended.  Since a goodly part of the equestrian
community is here (and in the Logan area), and we are
unable to practice in inclement weather, we usually
fill our schedule out with workshops.

Please let me know if you'd like to be added to the
Equestrian List where we talk about dates, times, and
subjects of different workshops and I'd be happy to
send you the information.

Bowing humbly to someone who actually gets to play
with rocks for a living (wishing I could!),
Lady Auraelia

P.S.  Yes, we do need to find when you will make the
trek north again so that leafing can be fixed.  I'd
like to frame it!  Baroness Weaselina sends her
fondest regards and is acting more spoiled everyday.
BTW...will I *EVER* see that music?