[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 14, Issue 11

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Wed Nov 17 12:21:08 CST 2004

Dearest Therasia,
So glad to have you suggest the collegium class as it helps with Royal
Stables promotions. And, yes, I'd be delighted to show it again.

It was created in 1999, if I remember correctly, and has been shown
somewhere in our kingdom at least once every year since. Those times
being (ones I can immediately recall) were:  this past summer's A&S event
in Twae Linnes, Kingdom A&S tourneys held in BOTEs on 2 different
occasions, at 1 Uprising and 1 Kingdom Eq. Chmpnship.

Yasmeena

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:53:25 -0700 drchelm <no1home at onewest.net> writes:
> > This can be for Equestrian Riders or non-riders alike!
> >
> > The first equestrian winter workshop is scheduled for
> > this Saturday, November 20. Mu'allemah Yasmeena will
> > present a slide show featuring photos of period horse
> > barding, events, and weapons.  We'll, also, be giving
> > instruction on how to style your own caparison and how
> > to measure a horse.
>
> Arg!  Scum! Slime! Bottulinum! Parameceum Poop!!!!  Why Saturday?
> Why oh why???  We can't miss Baronial Birthday in our home barony
> or we'd be there (and I could fix the leaf on the cat indulgence if
> only
> it had been another day, Aurealia...)
>
> Well, Phooey.  Can we talk you into making that a collegium class
> soon,
> Yasmeena?
>
> ttfn
> Therasia

Mu'allemah Yasmeena, OL, OP, Cd'O, etc.
"The Equestrian Mistress"
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Mounted Companion of the Lance of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html