[Artemisia] Gryphon Scroll of Honor

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 07:07:16 CST 2004

Thanks sweetie,

I'm spending the first month just gathering information and building a timeline, I should be able to start building the scroll on the Christmas/semester break.

Isabeau

tangl <tangl at myway.com> wrote:
Ya got my support, darlin'. Losing Scruffy took both me and Alii off our feet for a week, and my heart shattered when I heard about Siannoin's lovely wife. I feel each loss like they were in my own home, and I totally approve this Roll. Let me know if you need space. I'm sure Darius would like to link to it too. Tanglsad