[Artemisia] FWD: Final Days For Estrella Pre-registration

Ron Martino yumitori at montana.com
Thu Nov 18 22:19:58 CST 2004

Estrella War XXI, Kingdom of Atenveldt

February 16-21 2005

ATTENTION - Final weeks for Pre-Registration

·         Your pre-registration for this event must be postmarked by
December 15th.  After this date pre-registration is closed.

·         Pre-registration payment is by money order only.  We are no
longer accepting checks.

·         Further information and forms can be found at www.estrellawar.org

The sunshine and warmth of Atenveldt beckons.  Royalty, fighters,
families, artisans all, are invited to our annual Estrella War held in
Phoenix Arizona, February 16-21 2005.  We are proud to feature some of
the best classes, fighting, shopping and fun in the Knowne Worlde and an
atmosphere that is truly becoming of The Dream.

The war will be at Estrella Mountain Regional Park located in Goodyear,
Arizona.  Site opens February 16 at 7am for pre-registered, noon for
non-registered.

Pre- Registration

Lady Katherine de'Merrit (Diane Clark)

PMB 113

3851 E Thunderbird Rd # 111

Phoenix AZ 85032-5720

Phone: 602-595-3305, Fax 602-595-3306

Email: pre-reg at estrellawar.org

Please address all other enquiries to
Lady Giliana Spencer de Windermere (Jamie Heier),.email
GilianaSCA at yahoo.com, 480-614-0295 (Executive Assistant EWXXI)

Main Autocrats
Lord Corwynn the Lost (Dwain Clark), Countess Alianora da Lyshåret
(Sandy McDaniel), Baron Elliott Gallowglass (Steve Echols), email:
mains at estrellawar.org

Lady Anita de Challis
Publicity-crat EWXXI
www.estrellawar.org

--

It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.
	William O. Douglas

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com