[Artemisia] pointless mental exercise for Northern Artemisians

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 08:48:12 CST 2004

well, you aren't to far off the mark, kind Sir.  a good 9 months of the year, it feels like frozen hell and there is somthing about barbarians and their sheep.  especially the sheep with long eye lashes and freckles.. wait.. i have freckles.. lets skip the sheep stories.
any way..  you have to admit.. after being in montna.. this is where god did his best work.
if you are the heart, then we must be the left hand of god.
you know, it's sort of cool to try and come up with a name for the regions.  maybe even a banner as well.
love you back
Redhawk

"Chuck Heisler Jr." <conradvz at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,

Interesting topic.

What is Irish for 'Frozen Hell'?

Or something in gallic or welsh about sheep?

Down here in the central region (the HEART of Artemisia) I fondly refer to you as the 'barbarous north'.

But you all know I love you. :)

Conrad v. Z.

Morgan Wolf wrote:
Greetings all,

It came up in a casual conversation the other day that, after 20 years, it may be time to give our region a name. So, any ideas?

Morgan Blaidd Du