[Artemisia] calling all musician/singer-types

Eric & Mary Ward ecmaward at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 10:04:41 CST 2004

>HELP!
>
>There is a song, often sung by Sir Gillian when he was still amongst
>us, that I have been trying to find all the lyrics of for quite
>awhile.  I can remember the chorus, that's it.  It goes as follows:
>
>I'll have a horse, a fine Andalus Stallion,
>I'll have a blade of the good Spanish steel,
>I'll have a helm of (I think it's Rhinegeld) iron,
>I'll have it all, someday you'll see
>
>Can **ANYONE** help me find the rest of that song,
>PPPPPLLLEEEAASEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Morgan

Morgan-
	As you might expect, its a Calontir song, called Rite of
Passage ,(not a really big surprise, Gilly being from Calontir)

Here's the link to the lyrics:
http://www.angelfire.com/ks/tomes2/CalontirSongs/riteofpassage.htm

If you need the melody, I have sung this one in the past, so the next
time we get together, I can give it to you by example.

YIS,
	THL Owen ap Howell
	(Former Calontiri)