[Artemisia] Herald Domesday stuff for the Sage

tangl tangl at myway.com
Fri Nov 26 11:23:58 CST 2004

Good morrow, good gentles.

As the Kingdom Principal Herald for Artemisia, I am taking a moment to remind everyone of the deadline for your Domesday reports. For the Heralds in the Kingdom, your deadline for Domesdays is January 15. Please not that the date is NOT December 28th, when your December reports are due, nor is the date January 28th, when your January reports are due. The Domesday is therefore clearly not your December, nor your January report. There are no substitutes allowed.

If I have not received your Domesday report by January 15th, you will not be recorded as having sent one. This would be bad. For the record, my definition of "bad" is the same as Dr. Venkner's. Not sending in your Domesday report on time would be about that level of "bad."

Remember: January 15th, 2005.

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-If you can't be a good example, at least you can be a horrible warning.~ Catherine