[Artemisia] pointless mental exercise for Northern

tangl tangl at myway.com
Fri Nov 26 11:37:20 CST 2004

Unfortunately, Redhawk has a point in that it would be nice to keep the trend of having names plain folks can pronounce from the spelling. Having lived for a decade in Hrasveldgr, I can honestly say it was great to come home to a place with WORDS for names instead of names composed by a handful of starting Scrabble tiles.

Did I mention that I liked "Bob"? I have documentation for "Bob".

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-If you can't be a good example, at least you can be a horrible warning.~ Catherine