[Artemisia] pointless mental exercise for Northern Artemisians

L.J. Richards xrichards at montana.com
Sat Nov 27 10:18:36 CST 2004

Let's see, back when we were a principality, it was the Northern --!---
which we were not supposed to use as it bothered some of our other
Atenveldters so at the request of the Crown we quit using that particular
phrase.  Then some of us started calling ourselves the "Northern Reach" (I
wanted Beach but you know how some folk are...., I  mean, really, it can be
quite "balmy" up here....)

Bronwen of I.

(who is not supposed to be reading email until sunday because she is madly
working on a non-SCA costume for next Thursday!  anyone need something to
do???)