[Artemisia] Reminder - Demo tonight!

Andrea Waddell aravis at SOFTCOM.NET
Wed Oct 6 16:25:39 CDT 2004

Just a quick reminder about the Demo in Loch Salann tonight.  It
officially starts at 7pm, however, people usually start showing up to
watch the demo before then.  I'd like for us to be setting up and ready
at 6:45 so we don't keep them waiting.  Remember, this demo is really
important for the Barony because it entitles us to our free, let me just
repeat that:  FREE, winter fighter practice site.  Plus, it's a really
fun demo!
Bring your projects to display and bring your armor to fight in!  This
is a two hour long demo and mainly they want to see fighting.
The demo is at kearns High School, 5525 South Cougar Lane (4800 S.), in
the Small Gym, it is on the south end of the building.  Enter the school
through the main doors on the west side, go down the hall on your right
until you get to the double doors that go outside, go through the first
set of doors and there is another hallway on your left, go down this
hallway and it will lead directly into the small gym.
See you tonight!
Maysun