[Artemisia] Spears (longish and somewhat boring)

El Hermoso Dormiendo ElHermosoDormido at dogphilosophy.net
Fri Oct 8 11:09:23 CDT 2004

On Friday 08 October 2004 09:09 am, Jeff Webster wrote:
> At last I knew (and if I am to believe the current Kingdom of Artemisia
> Marshallate standards) 10 foot spears were legal in Artemisia. [...]
> I don't know why we originally thought 10 foot spears were OK but apparently
> this thought process has changed, Why? [...]

What, isn't it obvious?  The presence of unpleasant and unpopular people
on the field was causing stand-offs with the previous spear lengths, so
we had to change it.

I mean, when you have all those people saying "I wouldn't touch him with a
ten-foot pole!".....

(insert "rim-shot" sound here)

signed,
El Hermoso Dormiendo, unable to resist the bad joke...
(and wondering where his post from the night before went...)