[Artemisia] Crown?

El Hermoso Dormiendo ElHermosoDormido at dogphilosophy.net
Sun Oct 10 00:37:26 CDT 2004

On Saturday 09 October 2004 10:48 pm, Jennifer Crow wrote:
> So Has anyone heard who won Crown?
[...]
OO!  Ooo!  I know!  Pick me!  Pick me!....

Ahem.  'scuze me.  I have these fits, you see...

Rather than wait for the court report form, since I was at the
event to find out who it was, I have "reported it to myself" and
the OP now knows, mere hours after the event:

http://www.dogphilosophy.net/~art/op.html

So, vivat, huzzah, yippee, and other exclamations
to the new Crown Prince and Princess.

signed,
El Hermoso Dormiendo, busily tuning up the online court-report
interface (see, Tangl, I didn't forget...)