[Artemisia] Crown?

El Hermoso Dormiendo ElHermosoDormido at dogphilosophy.net
Sun Oct 10 01:33:58 CDT 2004

On Saturday 09 October 2004 11:54 pm, John Gibson wrote:
> Duke Sean, or should I say Prince Sean.

Aww, man, you gave away the surprise...

> Give me a day or two and I will post the court report in place of the event
> announcement on the One Thousand Eyes web site (www.uprisingwar.org/bote)

There is now also an "explicit" link for online entry of court report forms
directly from the "control" frame (where the search and selection controls are
e.g. precedence or alphabetical sorting) of the main OP page
( http://www.dogphilosophy.net/~art/op.html )

Direct link:

http://www.dogphilosophy.net/~art/courtreports.html

In addition to immediately emailing the information to me upon entry, it also
creates a .pdf ["Adobe Acrobat"] and files it locally for downloading
or printing.  It's very plain at the moment, but it works.  Court reports
filed in this manner remain available from this page as well, so anyone can
take a look at which court reports have been filed online so far.

signed,
El Hermoso Dormiendo, e-clerk