[Artemisia] Aethelwulf, and more OP stuff

El Hermoso Dormiendo ElHermosoDormido at dogphilosophy.net
Sun Oct 10 01:58:06 CDT 2004

Curses!

I have 14 people listed in Ard Ruadh which it appears now doesn't exist
(grumble).

That would explain why it's been so hard to figure out where Lord Aethelwulf
was from...

For the moment, I'll just alter the full local group name to read "Former
Incipient Shire of Ard Ruadh" then - or should I just leave it "Incipient
Shire" for now?  Does it seem more likely that they will re-form (either under
the Ard Ruadh name or under a new name) or is it more likely that they'll be
claimed by another group?  Looks like the nearest is College of Arrow's
Flight, which is several hours north, so this doesn't seem likely.  Perhaps
they'll defect to the Outlands? (Joke!  It was a joke!....)

Incidentally, the "default" page for the Artemisian OP site
( http://www.dogphilosophy.net/~art ) now has links to all three
of the main sections available - the "regular" OP/Alphabetical section,
the Online-court-reports section, and the "Custom Listing" generation
section.

As usual, comments and suggestions are welcome.

signed,
El Hermoso Dormiendo, going insane (more so, I mean)