[Artemisia] Crown? both please?

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sun Oct 10 12:08:50 CDT 2004

OK as promised, I used the court reports and have changed the Crown event
announcement to be an event recap on the Barony of One Thousand Eyes web
site (www.uprisingwar.org/bote)  Hope everyone enjoys it.

Oh and while I have your attention, I do beg everyone who is a member of the
Barony of One Thousand Eyes (and those few who are not but would like to be
listed in our Baronial Directory) to go to the web site, grab a copy of the
Baronial Directories Form, fill it out, and send it to me.  Thanks!

In Service to the Dream,

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Provost & GU Black Wing Company,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia