[Artemisia] Crown? both please?

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 09:44:50 CDT 2004

actually, as the owner of a newspaper, if a person reprints the article giving credit to the author and the newspaper there isn't a problem.
Redhawk
owner of a weekly newspaper in montana

Raven DuLoche <RavenDuLoche at FaeWood.org> wrote:
Hello All,

You're right, that picture is truly beautiful. I would love to read the
entire article but the only links I could find need a paid subscription
to view the whole thing. Anybody out there able to post the text?

Raven DuLoche