[Artemisia] A Bit More on Crown

DK Wickstrom dkwickstrom at cableone.net
Mon Oct 11 14:40:54 CDT 2004

>A bit more on Crown.  The final round was a three way round robin with (now)
>Prince Sean, Sir William Kyle, and Viscount Morgan.  (now) Prince Sean
>defeated Sir William (fighting for his lady Isabeau).  Then (now) Prince
>Sean defeated Viscount Morgan (who was fighting for his lady Isabeau Grant).

         Well, a correction or two, since I had a really good seat for the
finale.  ;-)

         The semifinalists were Sean, WilIiam Kyle and myself. Sean drew
the bye, and was defeated by Yuri. I won over WilIiam Kyle, eliminating him
from the tourney. The final round was best two out of three, and Sean beat
me two fights in a row.
         And my Lady and Inspiration's name is Esebell Grant.

>The tournament had 28 fighters.  The bye's were destructive, which kept it
>interesting.  The fighting overall was very good.
>
>The feast was very good, with a standing ovation going to the Chief Cook,
>Mistress Christian de Chance.
>
>The Shield of Chivalry was given to (used to be called) Terrel the Butcher.
>
>It was a good day, hard and cleanly fought, and the clear victor of the day
>was Prince Sean and Princess Caryn.
>
>All in the list did Artemisia proud.

         Can't argue with any of that.....   ;-)  Can't wait to do it again.

--
DK Wickstrom, ska Morgan d'Antioche
DarkHeart Armoury "...a tradition of Fine, Custom Armour