[Artemisia] Malkin's Surgery

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Oct 12 08:42:27 CDT 2004

Best of luck and healing to you, Malkin.
I've had to have reconstructive surgery done on both knees.  The left
has had its ACL replaced (allograft) and meniscusususus <g> work,
following a bad accident while walking home from work through a
construction zone (sigh), and the other needed work as well, especially
after an Uprising a few years ago (love the showers, but HATE those
stairs!). Outpatient stuff for me both times, so I'm guessing your's is
a LOT more complicated!
It's wonderful, though, to be able to move without hurting and wobbling
and falling all the time!
--maire