[Artemisia] October Sage

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 11:58:28 CDT 2004

Responded to privately

raedwulf <raedwulf at xmission.com> wrote:Has anyone received their October Sage yet? I was just wondering because we haven't received ours. The Sage use to come consistently the week before the month started (i.e. the September Sage would come the last week of August). Does anyone know why we're now getting it half way through that month, if at all?

Just wondering,
Megen

Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
6th Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold