[Artemisia] Baroness' Champion Event

Biancaraven at aol.com Biancaraven at aol.com
Thu Oct 14 18:59:48 CDT 2004

    This is just a friendly reminder that I am still taking reservations for
feast for Baroness' Champion on 10/23 in the Barony of Loch Salann.  Please
forward your reservations to me instead of the feastocrat.

    Also, there has been a site change since the Sage was published.  The new
site is Grace Lutheran Church, located at 1815 E 9800 S in Sandy.  From I-15
take the 9000 South exit and head east.  Follow this road as it curves into
9400 S (this will happen at about 1200 E).  Turn right (head south) on 1700 E.
Turn left (head east) on 9800 S, and look for Grace on the left (north) side
of the street.  Take care that you don't turn into the Catholic school on the
corner.

    Thanks!
Bianca (autocrat)