[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 13, Issue 20

Ja'mala al-Baddayyia jeaninegrace at cableone.net
Thu Oct 14 17:28:54 CDT 2004

If you ever make it back to that little .....  Thing, throw something at
him for me.

I was 39 when I had mine done - the doctor didn't bat an eye at my age.
The only pre-surgery work I had to do was wait for the swelling to go
down and get the flexibility back in the joint.

Stupid igit

Hang in there, hon!

Ja'mala