[Artemisia] Montana State Belly Dance Festival

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 15:23:02 CDT 2004

Shalom!

The planning is in full swing for the new Montana State Belly Dance Festival in Helena, Montana!  Our target date is September of 2005.  Before we reserve our space, we would like know any date conflicts with existing belly dance related activities within driving distance.  If you have a possible conflict or would like more information please reply to: scheherazadesquad at earthlink.net or reuben_arwen at yahoo.com

Thanks,  Esther