[Artemisia] Authorizations at Harvest War ? (bill mayfield)

Bartholomew Hightower bartholomew at coteduciel.org
Tue Sep 7 14:03:37 CDT 2004

I'll have some time set aside specifically for authorizations before the
fighting begins on Saturday, and I will personally see to it that the
required paperwork is available.  Assuming that a member of the chivalry
would volunteer his time to supervise or run the authorization, I think
we can fix you up.

If there is a knight who is listening, and will be at Harvest War, and
is otherwise unoccupied, and would like to volunteer, please let me
know, either in this forum, or privately.

And I hope to see all of you there!

-bart
MiC Harvest War XV

--