[Artemisia] Authorizations at Harvest War ?

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 20:13:00 CDT 2004

Looking greatly forward to getting up there to play....

   Looking forward to meeting some of the good folk of Artemisia
and getting my feet wet in my new home !!

I remain your humble servant,
        Æthelwülf Omünd

Hey Bart,
Kyle said he'd make himself available to be at authorizations Saturday. So
there's your knight.

Æthelwülf,
Glad you can finally make it up from St George to play.

Cheers,
Isabeau
(who will actually be able to make it to Harvest, but only part-time, cause
first round of mid-terms are coming up soon)