[Artemisia] Harvest War Regrets

Bruce Padget bapadget at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 10:59:46 CDT 2004

Ahh, the life at sea....

I am presently in the Barony of Caerthe, in port and not cleared to sail.
(Translation -- Bruce is in Denver, and my company has no idea how it's
getting me to Salt Lake.)

If the right chain of miracles comes together, I could make Harvest War.
However, it is very unlikely I'll be in Friday, and it's entirely possible
I'll miss the whole war.  Thus, any plans made that require me should
probably, I regret, be un-made.

I sense another dastardly Caerthean plot at the bottom of this. :D

Please feel free to forward this to places you think appropriate.

Regards,
Niccolo
Abbastanza Buon Non E Abbastanza Buono
bapadget at yahoo.com