[Artemisia] Crown Tournament Feast

AnnaMarie Lubow wolfsong at ida.net
Mon Sep 20 10:54:03 CDT 2004

Greetings from the Head Cook for Crown Tournament:

It is now five days from the prepaid date for the Crown Tournament Feast.  I
need two weeks to prepare this feast as some of the items are ordered and
some of the items need that long to prepare.

Here is a working menu:

Course the First:  Fall Fruits in Wine and Spices
Course the Second: Gourd Soup in Bread Bowls
Course the Third:  Chicken in Lemon Sauce with Salat
Course the Fourth: Roast Loin of Beef with Lion Sauce
                   Mushroom Risotto
                   Medley of Fall Vegetables
Course the Fifth:  Cheese Tarts
Course the Sixth:  Surprise Subtelty
Course the Seventh:  Candied Almonds and Comfits in Wafer Cups

This is a pretty good deal for $10 and I'd love to cook for more than the 10
reservations I have now <g>

Please make checks payable to Barony of 1000 Eyes and send them with your
reservation to me:

AnnaMarie Lubow
510 E. 17th St., #302
Idaho Falls, ID 83404

Remember, if you have any food allergies, I will need to know.  I cook with
olive oil, the only nuts are the almonds, there are no raisons and no pork.

Cookingly yours

Mistress Kristianne de Chance