[Artemisia] Lost at Harvest

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Mon Sep 20 11:41:25 CDT 2004

.... and I am missing a small draw-string zil bag colored greenish &
redish in stripes w/ a golden string - lost during the drumming party on
Sat. nite.

BTW, great drumming party - loved the bagpipes!!!

Yasmeena

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 08:50:21 -0600 "raedwulf" <raedwulf at xmission.com>
writes:
> Greetings.  While unpacking from Harvest we learned we are missing
> two mugs.  One is brass and the other silver.  They are small cups
> (no handles) and were used at the drumming parties.  If you know
> where they might be, please contact us off line.
>
> Thanks,
> Megen & Graeleaf

Mu'allemah Yasmeena, OL, OP, Cd'O, etc.
"The Equestrian Mistress"
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Mounted Companion of the Lance of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html