[Artemisia] Lost charms

leishman10 at juno.com leishman10 at juno.com
Mon Sep 20 18:51:01 CDT 2004

Greetings unto the list,

Somewhere in my travels, I have managed to loose a ziplock bag containing
a significant number of small pewter charms in smaller bags.  Several of
the bags would most likely include a sticker on the outside with my name
and mailing address.

The majority of these charms are for the Loch Salann's youth program...
plus several charms to be used as personal tokens...

These charms include but not limited to:

bee
key
castle
leaf
dragon
masks
shoe
rose
feather
fish
several other styles

If you have come across this item and would contact me directly, I would
appreciate it.

In service
Lady Bethoc
Southern Deputy to the KMOY, Artemisia