[Artemisia] Equestrian IKEqC Tourney, Sept. 26 & Museum Comes to Life

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 16:27:04 CDT 2004

Greetings to all!

The review of the Artemisian Equestrian community has
been concluded and we in Arn Hold are ready to play!

We are still planning to hold the IKEqC tourney this
Sunday, the 26th.  Anyone who is interested in a day
of pagentry and relaxing fun is invited to attend.  We
are always looking for volunteers to help in
arena, too.

There is an official SCA Event in Arn Hold on the
25th, Museum Comes To Life.  This wonderful event is
in conjunection with other local reenactor groups and
the Boise History Museum.  It is a opportunity to
teach others about the SCA as a whole and perhaps find
a few new friends along the way.

We hope to be able to have a small set up to show
interested individuals how we work with horses.  We
will invite people to watch our tournament the next
day so they can actually see what we do.  It's a great
way to promote the Equestrian Arts to those who may
not have
been exposed to them before.

The tourney will be held at Dusty Acres Stables, in
Boise, behind Micron.

In Service,
Lady Auraelia de Medici
Arn Hold Minister of Stables