[Artemisia] Found at Coronation

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Wed Sep 22 15:53:14 CDT 2004

Hello List,
 Hope you have had a great couple of weeks since Coronation. While unpacking my trailer from the event, I found some lost and found items that I had completely forgotten about:

Two folding chairs
a small knife
a glove
a blanket
and some beads sewn to a small piece of material
a wallet  (no ID in it, some other stuff for identification)
and last but not least, a cup (no not that kind, the other kind)

email me with descriptions of these items if you think that they are yours. I will get them to you in haste (or what ever other packing material I can find)

Ulric

red_belt at msn.com<mailto:red_belt at msn.com>

(frazzled and tired)