[Artemisia] crown

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 16:50:58 CST 2005

yeah, with Aurora, that's 4 of us traveling together looking for feast!
Isabeau,
so busy with midterms, she forgot feast!

Dawn Tavares <dtavares1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>Feast is limited to 100 guests, so get your reservations in early. Prepaid
>Reservations must be in >by April 1st, 2005

Ah, because I'm probably not the only out-of-towner wondering about this....
Being that today is April 1st--are there any reservations left open for
feast?

Thank you.

Aurora de Portugal