[Artemisia] Teachers Needed

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sat Apr 2 13:56:37 CST 2005

:-Hi-
:-I filled out volunteering to teach forms for Uprising per John Gibson's
:-instructions but have received no reply.  Did I send them to the wrong
:-address?

I'm sure she got them, I have in my archives 4 class submissions from you,
and I know the form correctly e-mails both to my archives and Andrea (Iz
tested it.).
  I understand from her Deputy that the earlier class volunteers will get
choices in when their classes are scheduled, so for everyone, keep
volunteering, Pre-Register earliest, and know it is still early (I mean I
only have 22 Pre-Registrations so far).

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Sergeant Major, Black Wing Company,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
Come to Uprising XIX www.uprisingwar.org
--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.