[Artemisia] Uprising XIX

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sat Apr 2 14:46:52 CST 2005

*	Just since I'm on my normal Uprising notation...
*	Send those Pre-Registrations, Check Cut off date is April 30th.
*	(Pre-Registration Cut off date is May 20th.)
*	Please place your personal pavilion (tent) size as appropriate on
the pre-reg forms.  Please don't Duplicate the requests (Only put the sole
shared tent of hubby and wife on 1 of your forms.)
*	If you are camping with a Group, be sure to list the Group Name.
*	Each Group needs to draft their Land Deputy (Who really needs
e-mail) who has to contact me with contact info (preferably to
landallocation at uprisingwar.org).
*	Complaints about land allocation will be referred to my lawyer,
William Theodore Pooh.  You can yell at him.
*	In case you want to know how your group is doing in land requests
and numbers go to http://www.uprisingwar.org/camplayout.htm A table is at
the bottom of the page showing current numbers.
*	We need your Help!!!  Volunteer Early, You can tell people what to
do (Security), How to do it (Teach), and Where to go! (Parking) or much much
more!!!  Just note your Pre-Reg for or use the Form on the website.
*	We are currently collecting small toys for the kids Sunday clean up
drive,  and Lady Angela is working on filling the Booty Box for the
Baroness' Challenge.
*	Finally if you have Questions, feel free to e-mail me.  If I don't
have the answer I can forward the message to whomever will.

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Sergeant Major, Black Wing Company,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
Come to Uprising XIX www.uprisingwar.org

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.