[Artemisia] Attention Scribes

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Tue Apr 5 11:04:33 CDT 2005

Greetings, again.
If you are working on ANY kingdom scroll assignments, whether they be backlog, or current, please email me OFF LIST with the projects you are working on.  Even if you think I already know about them.  Even if we just talked about them yesterday.

There have been some confusions lately over who is working on what, and I need to get them cleared up.

If you are interested in working on Kingdom scrolls and have not contacted me previously, please feel free to do that as well.

If you know of anyone who might need to see this who does not read this list, please feel free to forward this message to them.

Thank you, all, for this and everything you do...
Thea
THL Theodora of Trebizond
Sable Plume Clerk of the Signet
sableplume  at  myway  dot  com

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach