[Artemisia] Grrrr

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Tue Apr 5 21:30:48 CDT 2005

John Gibson wrote:
> OK I give up.  I've spent two hours looking and don't think the OP is
> accurate enough, SO what I want is the Order of Baron and Baronesses of One
> Thousand Eyes (With correct spellings), and the date they took the thrones.
> So far I have this from the OP.  (BTW spelling from the OP).  Please correct
> what I have wrong or missing.

And, just to let you know that the OP is probably not as wrong
as you think, the 2nd Baron and Baroness moved
to the Kingdom of Ansteorra quite a few years ago, so they
are not in the current listings - only those who are residing in
the Kingdom are, generally, listed. There is an historical listing,
at least there was when I was working with it constantly, that
lists all those who hold Artemisian awards, even after moving
away from the Kingdom.

Shauna