[Artemisia] 1000 Eyes history

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Wed Apr 6 11:26:16 CDT 2005

Well it seems everyone agrees on the 14th.
	After this 3 day hunt for a simple date I am now convinced there just is
not any recorded history on-line for the barony (actually there is very
little history about any groups of the SCA below the kingdom level, and even
then there isn't that much!), and having nothign better to do while waiting
for everyone's pre-registrations, I want to fix this.  Of course having run
into a half a dozen stories has given me ideas, and since I have the web
space and time...
	How about the dates of shire?  Stories of it's past that should be
recorded?  Milestones in SCA history that are too important to miss?  Yes I
even want Uprising or other event stories that happened here.
	I'm sure there are a few I won't be able to post (Basil/Uggedei bravest
squire story due to,,,, well maybe I can clean the language up enough to
post, but I know I can't post the Black Wing Company water in Vodka bottles
story.) because of restrictions placed on "official" sites of the SCA.  (I
learn-ed all dem rules afta Iz gotz yelled at duh last tim), but I'll still
file and save them.  There are others I won't post due to the fact I have no
desire to be banished (though I wonder if I could get away with the Nice
Butt story).

So please send me whatever you can, want, think is cute.

Obviously insane for wanting to do this,
Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Sergeant Major, Black Wing Company,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
Come to Uprising XIX www.uprisingwar.org
--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.