[Artemisia] 1000 Eyes history

Elaine, a.k.a. Iduna elaine.higgins at umontana.edu
Wed Apr 6 14:11:44 CDT 2005

Lord John,
	Before you attempt to reinvent the wheel, as the saying is, check out
the book (yes, paper format) _Chronicle of Atenveldt_.  It includes the
history of Artemisia and all the groups that were or had been a part of
it at its time of publication  (about 10 years ago, now -- I'm
guessing).  It also includes details from a number of events held by
various groups, as well as lots of "military" history.  There are some
fun anecdotes, too!  The author is Milly McCloskey.  Perhaps someone
else can give you the exact citation for it, or tell you where you might
obtain a copy.  (I'm writing from work.)
	It is obviously time, however, for an update, so go for it!
	Iduna Snorradottir
	Barony of Sentinels' Keep -- and I'm going on 19 years of having been a
part of Artemisian history -- from when it was merely a Region.

elaine.higgins at umontana.edu