[Artemisia] The Order of Precedence revisited - Now question

Sue kynewynn at sfcn.org
Thu Apr 7 14:43:07 CDT 2005

It is said there is no stupid questions,  so I have a question.   If
information is missing from the Order of Precedence,  i.e.  who gave the
award,  dates, etc.    -- do I use the court report to send it in,  or just
send the information?  And to what e-mail address?

KyneWynn
Who was recently looking at scrolls & comparing them with the OP --
\