[Artemisia] Kid's jousting equipment

leishman10 at juno.com leishman10 at juno.com
Thu Apr 7 19:57:26 CDT 2005

Greetings

Several folks have asked us if we have the 'plans' for the kids jousting
equipment that we have takenwith us to several events.   At the time we
were asked, none existed because it was sort of put together and modified
based on rough drafts and wild ideas ;0)

I am happy to announce that my gracious lord Broka has finally assembled
what he believes to be re-useable plans, and it's now available to anyone
that wants to make one for your kid's program.

If you are interested, contact me off list.

In service

Lady Bethoc