[Artemisia] Kid's jousting equipment

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Thu Apr 7 21:56:33 CDT 2005

Whoo hoo! Get those kids trained early. What one learns well on the
ground, one can take to the horse's back.
If you would like to post your file to the Artemisia Stables and Kennels
newsgroup, please feel free. To join send an email to:
ArtStables-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
or join through the yahoogroups website

Yasmeena, alwasy looking to the future of Artemisia's equestrian program