[Artemisia] BOTE/Uprising History

Cheryl Robertson bcecilia at robertson.myrf.net
Sun Apr 10 12:06:11 CDT 2005

On 4/10/05 9:46 AM, "Redhawk" <sca_redhawk at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Okay, I haven't heard about the Wall Paper Kingdom.  Do tell.
> Red
>
> Cheryl Robertson <bcecilia at robertson.myrf.net> wrote:
>
> And What about "Wall Paper Kingdom"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
>
> M. Cecilia
>

> On 4/9/05 12:19 PM, "Morgan Wolf" wrote:
>
>> Don't forget the "How Alan Cupped Himself With Someone Else's Spear" story!
>> :)
>>
>> Morgan

I'm not sure I can do it Justice as Mst. Mikhail told it (God rest is soul).

It basically was a story that Mikhail told about his adventures into the
mundane wall paper merchant.  Give me time and I might be able to come up
with the rest by Uprising,

Anyone else want to take a stab at it?  Sir Alan?

Mst. Cecilia