!Re: [Artemisia] BOTE/Uprising History

Mary Hodges hodgemary at onewest.net
Sun Apr 10 13:20:18 CDT 2005

Greetings.

Wallpaper kingdom was indeed a wonderful story, and it was published in
either the shire or baronial newsletter, or perhaps even the
principality or region newsletter.  The only reason I remember is that
some one much more organized than I am brought it and read it at
Mikhail's wake.  Could have been Jyl or Sikman, but I can't recall.  But
it's around and in print.  Of course, hearing Mikhail tell it was much
better, but seeing it or hearing it any form would be great.

There were a number of other stories told at events and then put into
newsletters around that time-a tradition we should revive.  I'm going to
stick my neck out here and make a challenge from the Abbey.  Come by and
tell us a story, then give us a copy of it. If we like it, we'll give
you some food.  It might be some home made bread (or is that camp made
bread?) or something else, but I promise it will be yummy.

Best regards,
Jehane