!Re: [Artemisia] BOTE/Uprising History

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Sun Apr 10 14:03:23 CDT 2005

Greetings Artemisia, and Goode Ladye Jahane in particular,

In regards to your challenge or brings stories to the Abbey, how about we go
one better.  Let us attempt to find a time one evening that is appropriate
and have a "Artemisian History Story Telling" gathering.  Kind of like a
bardic circle, but stories (though songs would be more than welcome as well
I expect).

This sounds to me like a must attend gathering!

Alan