!Re: [Artemisia] BOTE/Uprising History

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Mon Apr 11 02:30:29 CDT 2005

:-Wallpaper kingdom was indeed a wonderful story, and it was published in
:-either the shire or baronial newsletter, or perhaps even the
:-principality or region newsletter.  The only reason I remember is that

 Ah then I will encounter it.  I'm up to skimming Vol X and posting tidbits
from Vol III on the site (www.uprisngwar.org/bote click the Archives link on
the left menu (at the bottom)if you wanna look see so far).  I like how the
first issue was a single piece of 8 1/2 by 14 paper folded in quarters.  Boy
have we come a long way!
--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.